When a loved one passes away, it seems like the most natural thing in the world to gather together with family and friends.
Our Forever Grace graveside funeral package allows for exactly that, as we farewell a fondly remembered life. Graveside services give loved ones the opportunity to share stories and celebrate the individual.
However, if you prefer you can choose to hold the service in any of the cemetery chapels either before or after the burial instead of a graveside service.
You will have the opportunity to meet with your Funeral Director in the comfort of your own home or in the Gift of Grace Funerals office, to plan a fitting service.
Our Forever Grace funeral package includes everything you and your family need to say goodbye in your own way:
- Transfer of the deceased into our professional mortuary care facility
- Grave opening and closing fee
- All required legal paperwork, including registering the death and a Death Certificate
- Notice of death in the newspaper
- Coffin spray of fresh flowers
- Rosemary sprigs or rose petals for loved ones to scatter on the coffin
- Dignified music graveside as you say farewell
We will also place a grave marker to identify the final resting place, giving you time to organise a fitting monument.
As with every Gift of Grace Funerals package, Forever Grace offers the opportunity to lay your loved one to rest in a way that best reflects their life.
Terms and Conditions apply. Please see link at bottom of page.